Audio Matrix System
The system ARM-880… from MONACOR is a highly flexible PA solution for multi-room applications. It is ideally suited for applications in hotels, in restaurants and bars, in conference rooms, schools, sports facilities and fitness centres. Eight different audio sources, e.g. CD players, SAT receivers, radio programmes can be distributed to 8 output zones, assignment as required.
The audio matrix router ARM-880 is the centrepiece of the system. For operation, one amplifier is required for each output used. This may be an individual power amplifier or an active speaker system. Matching wall modules ARM-880WP1, ARM-880WP2 and ARM-880WP3 for remote control of ARM-880 and with additional local inputs for the zone are available at option.
With a master/slave connection, it is possible to extend the system to up to 32 output zones. Connections for various alarm signals and a local microphone are available.
Announcements can be made via 2 optional zone paging microphones ARM-880RC with zone selection.
PA zone paging microphone,
for audio matrix router ARM-880.
- 8 zones
- Zones can individually be controlled, group call
- Replaceable label for marking the zones
- Plug-in electret gooseneck microphone (3-pole XLR jack from NEUTRIK)
- 2-tone or 4-tone chime, can be switched off
- Volume control for microphone and chime
- LEDs for indicating operation, output level and selected zone
- 8 additional zones with each extension module (available at option), 32 zones in total with a maximum of 3 extension modules, connection via available flat cable
- Connection to ARM-880 via RJ45 jack and Cat. 5 network cable (supplied w/o cable)
- Power is provided via enclosed power supply